New Baby Wishes New Baby....?

|

New Baby....? - new baby wishes

A man I know will be a father again next month, we have experienced for some time and not just about 2 years. His ex gf is giving birth next month. The reason for the breaks, because he discovered he had slept with someone else, his best friend, ex last year. The thing is, whenever I talk about the child to try, it does not look like much and does not always matter .. I even bought a gift for the baby on Thursday gave socks, gloves and a hat and they told me it was for the baby, and he was like "What is it" and did not look real happy, "he said, it is estimated in reality, but it felt more like I wanted ... What do you think? I know you must be in a much more even now and he knows that I am there for himI told him I thought he was a little happier for him.

3 comments:

Ryan's mom said...

It seems they are not really involved with the baby after birth. Questions without further ado, how he feels about a father. Tell him that the child must have a father in his life. This is not the fault of the child he / she was created and it needs to strengthen and care for them.

Wicked Good said...

Perhaps you feel a little is bad, not on the baby with you at your place? And he is responsible mode, you feel indifferent? Give him time to time, be glad that you want to participate. It must be difficult for him.

SARAH S said...

Why are you with someone who is of a girl pregnant if you are in a relationship for 2 years now, has participated. Even if it is an off-and what is impossible, of course safer sex. It's like they think that their interference reaction, perhaps he has forgotten tries ashamed of his situation and that there is more dad.May he has the opportunity to become a father and still want to question him, pushed his face. Take a step back. When the baby comes, I doubt that your ex you want to take part in his life, let alone their children. Sorry to sound so bad, but I would go so far as the situation that I could if I were you. That makes things more difficult when the baby arrives.
Good luck in whatever your choice xx

Post a Comment